My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Starting the New Year Right

I got Christmas all put away...and a quilt in to hand quilt. I have missed this so much over Christmas.
This was taken with my phone, which isn't taking clear pics lately.  It is really nice bright royal blue with white and soft yellow. Was so nice to do a little quilting yesterday...back into the groove!
I have this one on Lily..only small so will finish it today.
Been walking in the woods every day...cold, but so nice in the woods.
You all have a wonderful New Year!!


3 comments:

  1. Christmas is fun but it's lovely to get back to normality. Our tree is still up but I've got my hand stitching to work on and it feels good. Those quilts are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new Year! What a lovely project to enjoy hand quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this blog its very informative and useful for use.

    หนังดราม่า

    ReplyDelete