My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

WIP Wednesday

Linking up to Monika at http://needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.com/

Hey everyone...its been a few weeks since I posted anything, so here we are.  I have finished hand quilting and bound the one I was working on last time.
This is called Take Five...very simple pattern.
And I have this customer quilt in the frames and just started the hand quilting on it.  Hexies.....
This has such pretty colours!!  I have the Dresden Plates put together for an order...have to applique them next.  And....I have to get one on Lily(my Coronet) right away!!!  I spent the afternoon with a couple of friends, who just bought Coronets and had so much fun bouncing ideas and info off each other.
I have to get Lily moving again, and get quilts done for this summer.  I was baby sitting last week...which meant, no quilting. 
Here are the Dresden plates...there is a stack of 20 there.
Sashing will be in navy...and, that's it for me this time around folks!! Have a great week.


2 comments:

  1. I've been babysitting too so I hear you about the no quilting! I love the colors in the Take Five. The hexies look so nice as do those Dresdens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to see you back blogging I get lazy with my blog but do not have much to share anyway. Liking the hexies and the dresden plates will look super with navy sashing, I do prefer dark to light sashing

    ReplyDelete