My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

WIP Wednesday

Hey folks...how's everyone's week going?  I am busy working away at quilts...still no real cleaning going on...oops!
On the weekend, I finished this Wallflower on Lily...
And..
And...lol
I love this quilt, large freehand daisies in borders, ruler work in the ditches, and stippling in blocks.
I also finished hand quilting this Big Star quilt for a friend...
I have this table runner that is now finished...
Not a great pic, but I think you can get it.  I have this one in being hand quilted now...started tonight.
My hubby pieced this last winter for me...finally getting it quilted.
I am piecing an order too, but no pics yet.  And I have two projects to do for blog hops...so, you better get to it!
Thanks for stopping by.






2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Wallflowers and the blue and white geese one. The quilting on Wallflowers looks so pretty. Your hand quilted piece looks so pretty too. You always keep so busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of pretty work going on at your house!

    ReplyDelete