My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Grandmother's Flower Garden Done!!!!

Yes!!!.....lol it is finished, and didn't take nearly as long as I expected it would.  This quilt measures 
112"x123"and I don't know how many little hexies!!!  But, it was easy to hand quilt...finished it yesterday just before supper. I spent the evening binding it, since I was alone last night...hubby is out of town for a couple of nights.
The back is neat..looks like chicken wire...lol.  Today I got the last one needed to be done for Christmas in the frames. This Log Cabin was pieced quite some time ago, and saved as this gift.
I got a couple of blocks quilted, then a couple of friends stopped in for a tea with me. Wasn't that nice...since I was alone?





3 comments:

  1. Oh my....those flowers are stunning.

    Friends and tea??? How much better does it get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. one tremendous hexie quilt you have done and the log cabin looks good too, nice to have friends drop in please send them to me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing finish!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete