My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

WIP Wednesday

Hello everyone!  I'm trying to keep posting works in progress, but it seems I am losing interest in it lately.  Maybe it's the time of the year....winter may change things.

So....right now, I am getting ready to ship the photo memory quilt out. Sorry, I can't post a pic, as it is a surprise gift and I was asked not to. But it turned out great, and the customer is excited.

I finished hand quilting this customer quilt a few days ago and bound it.
I love a nice sampler...
I have another customer quilt in the frames, hand quilting it now.
This is a gift for a child...will quilt up quickly.

I have one more quilt here, waiting to be hand quilted, and there are 3 to 5 more coming.
I am ready for the Halloween blog hop starting on the 16 th. There will be giveaways too.
I am linking up to Monika over here....

Have a great day, everyone!!!!



5 comments:

  1. I am always amazed how much hand quilting you get done. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby quilt is very bright and colourful. I'm sure it will be well loved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sampler and the child's quilt is wonderfully colourful !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fall is such a hectic time with all that needs to be finished. I'm sure winter will get you more motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too enjoy a sampler...especially if you do one block a month. Always a fresh surprise to start the month! Your clients are undoubtedly delighted!

    ReplyDelete