My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Friday, May 17, 2013

Bloggers Quilt Festival/May 17-31

It is spring; and that brings one of our favorite times of the year....The Quilt Festival put on by Amy over at Amy's Creative Side. You have to see what is going on....right?  lol

This year I am entering my 'Bluenose' quilt in the applique category....



 That first picture is a little dark....here's a close up....
 and the outside corners....
This quilt was machine appliqued by me...and hand quilted by me.

This was a commissioned quilt that I made in the past year.

Stats:  86x100 inches.....cotton fabrics.....machine applique...hand quilted ....the whole quilt was put together by me.

It has the schooner in the center; with flags and seagulls in the sky.
On the inside corners; it has machine stitched NSEW the compass.
It has roping between the last 2 borders...and anchors in the outsider corners....I love this quilt.

Thank you for taking a peek with me.






11 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt, congratulation:))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molto, molto bello!

    Ciao dall'Italia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes wonderful, understand why you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic boat! The quilting is wonderful, I bet it is delightful to snuggle under.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the sails look full and billowing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work like usual! When did you finish this one? Or did you use the Festival for the big reveal?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is amazing! As a sailor I wish I had one! Beautiful you get my vote!

    ReplyDelete