My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Having a great week here so far...nice weather; doing a lot of vegie gardening. Things are all ready at the same time!!!!  But I enjoy it...picking peas, beans, beets,,cucumbers....eating these new things...lol.
Sewing is coming right along too..over all good!!

Now for my WIPs:I missed last week because of the unfortunate accidents and happenings here; that was my first time missing it...grrrrrrrrrrrr

Ok.....Embroidered Quilt....finished

Twin Commissioned Quilt...finished

This is just so cute...every other block is reverse applique
Sew Intertwined QAL: 20 of the next blocks finished....

I love how this is coming together don't think the next one will be so easy though...lol

Road Trip QAL/Montana(I believe) finished

This is much darker than most of my other blocks; hope it works. It was very easy to piece.
I am linking up to Cindy and Monika; please join us for a week of WIPs.


And here is today's list for the Bowls with Borders Blog Hop: August 15th









14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous blocks and enjoy your produce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have had some fantastic finishes, Marjorie! They look incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff but those trees are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your work never ceases to amaze me and the christmas tree block is exceptional! I wish I could find the time to do your projects and mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fabrics for Sew Intertwined. That's going to be neat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work and it looks like it was a productive week for you:) My garden has suddenly woken up as we have had some much needed rain....I have so many tomatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great projects. You've certainly been busy. Your Christmas Tree quilt will be fun to decorate your home with this coming holiday season. Perfect quilt to enter in the 2012 Christmas Quilt Show too.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you have been busy! They are all looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The technique that I learned for reverse applique the gal calls Fusique. And not ever doing reverse applique I have no idea what the difference is between it and her method.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous projects - but I am seriously loving those little trees! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such fun projects and a vegetable garden too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful projects. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That embroidered quilt is absolutely gorgeous! Where do you find the time to sew so much in summer, my time gets used up in the gardens...........

    ReplyDelete