My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Road Trip QAL/ South Dakota

This is block #9....moving right along with this QAL. I used a fabric from my Amy Butler Solids and the red print is from Summer House.  But I stole the green polka dot from Happy Camper for Moda. I just didn't have anything in Summer House large enough for this block....I love it!!!!!!!!!

You may have noticed that the floral print in my last block was different too....not sure what line; from my stash. This block took a bit of time; small piecing, but was very nice to work with.  Em's directions were great! Did I tell you I love it???? lol.

It is one hot day here.....today is my 29th birthday....again. Going out for supper with my handsome man!!!
Have a great weekend folks.


8 comments:

  1. Happy 29th birthday :) ......no matter how many times you have celebrated it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is my favorite block so far on your States quilt! Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I am anxious to see all your blocks together.
    ~Amy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful, happy block! Well done and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday!!!!!

    That is such a pretty block!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That block is gorgeous. Happy Birthday!!! And you look much younger than 29! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy, happy 29th birthday :) Beautiful block!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on!…

    ReplyDelete