My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

RTQAL/block #3

Pennsylvania Parade is finished...now this is even more out of my colour element. But I really like the Summer House layer cake...it is making me do things I never would normally do. I will have a very summer like quilt..pinks and blues..that I've never worked with.  This block was a breeze to put together; though after taking the picture; I see where I didn't take quite enough seam allowance on one area...oh well...lol It is what  it is...you can see more pics on Flickr....link on my sidebar.  So is the Road Trip QAL if you would like to join us...                  





  

7 comments:

  1. Your Pennsylvania Parade turned out really nice! I've been trying to choose my 3 fabrics for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty blocks Marjorie , love the fabrics !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This block and the colours are very pretty. It will be a nice summer quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the colors on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Marjorie but I hate to tell you that you have block four and six in backwards. You don't have the star effect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. stop it Marla....that's the way Em put it together...I just followed her instructions...lol. I did realize it wasn't the way it should be.

      Delete