My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Wow!! It's here again....no matter what we do, it arrives weekly; doesn't it...lol.  To tell the truth, I look forward to it every week. I've been very busy this week; not a lot to show...but busy just the same.

WIPs: 2 scrappies to hand quilt
           Blueberry Basket being quilted now
          Summer Sampler finished!!!!
           Borders added to the cross stitch top
           New little project

Summer Sampler:

Blueberry Basket
Tote with loops for practice in the FMQ challenge.
I am linking up to Lee and Monika, check it out and see what lovely work they have.


15 comments:

  1. beautiful summer sampler! i'm loving that blueberry basket, it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both quilts are lovely Marjorie and I really like the tote too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The medallion in the middle of "Blueberry Basket" transforms the quilt to spectacular, and the tote is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are each wonderful. I really love the FMQ tote!!! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I love coming to visit you every week! A tote is always a useful end product for a gift or for our own use and especially so if we can practice a technique and still have a useful item at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blueberry basket is just gorgeous! I miss seeing more traditional quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some really lovely projects here. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, the Summer Sampler and Blueberry Basket are to die for! What lovely colors and they look like they could be on a magazine cover!

    Great quilts and congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your summer sampler is so pretty. I've done 7 blocks for it, now I just need the motivation to do the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful projects! Your Summer Sampler is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh WOW i am so loving your blueberry top!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely projects ..... you are a quick stitcher for sure
    in stitches

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in love with your blueberry basket, Marjorie! I can't wait to see that quilted!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for another informative website. Where else could I get that kind of info written in such a perfect way? I have a project that I am just now working on, and I have been on the look out for such information.

    ReplyDelete