My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

We have a Winner!!!

The blog hop is over and I had hubby draw the winner this morning...it is lucky Sheila from Nova Scotia...http://sheila'squiltworld/.
Sorry to all of you who didn't win this time; it's all his fault.....lol.

Seriously now; I had a great time with the tutorials. And I appreciate all the wonderful comments and my new followers...this won't be the last giveaway....

Thank you; Sheila has been notified by email....

Have a great day.                                                       

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Marjorie , I think I should start buying lotto tickets ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sheila and thanks Marjorie for the great giveaway!
    Quilting by the River

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sheila you are one lucky gal It was great of all the bolgger in the hop to have such great giveaways
    in stitches

    ReplyDelete