My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Summer Sampler #8

My my these are going quickly...soon have all of our blocks finished.  This was a very fast one to put together. 

Now I was in the city from 10am to about 2pm today....roughly.  I had groceries to get...doctor to see...errands; you know, the usual. But I did pick up some fabric for one of the orders I have...it is for a tiny little girl....I love it!!..One print has buttons all over it....too cute....the background will be in off white.
Then I came home to a parcel from Fat Quarter Shop!!!!!!!!!!!!! Made my day; since it has been a miserable rainy day here.  This is the fat quarter bundle that I won way back there on Julie Hermans blog...loving it!!!
Thank you Julie and Fat Quarter.....                                                                                                            

5 comments:

  1. Looking good, Marjorie! And congrats on winning that fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh, free fabric, what a dream! I'm liking that sampler block :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the sampler block- Hoping I win one of those Fat Quarter Shop Giveaways sometime! I think I have entered at least 5 of them this summer! Congrats on the free fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your FQS win! Block #8 looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful fabrics you picked up and congrats on your FQS win! I won a fat quarter bundle from them a week ago too!

    ReplyDelete