My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WIP Wednesday

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced  This month is going by so quickly; and we are still not getting much sun...we have a day or two here and there.  My vegie garden is up and not going anywhere...so discouraging. But the grass is growing!!!!  lol.  Let me see; what has been going on with quilting...not a lot.  I am waiting for a quilt to arrive to be quilted; she should arrive in the province this week..So; I haven't put anything in the frames...Harry Potter is waiting to be quilted; I got an email for 2 custom made quilts; and I did manage to make a cushion cover; which is cute. ..sorry this won't enlarge for you; my pic loader isn't working properly this morning...ok came back in and it is working now...yay!!!!!

Now I a linking up with Lee so; have a look and see what is going on over there...enjoy your day.

11 comments:

  1. How cute! Was the flower an applique?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are going to be quilting a lot. The pillow looks pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your garden - your cushion cover looks adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cushion cover Marjorie , looks so cute .No sun here today either , wonder where it has gone , it sure doesn't know we exist anymore .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weather rubbish here too, not flaming June at all. I also had probs loading pics today, must be blogger again.
    Sweet cushion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - what an adorable cushion cover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, isn't that sweet! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cushion cover! I think the weather sounds the same all across the country!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your cushion cover...nicely done. Our grass is growing and I am really glad...no more mud on little doggie paws...flowers are crappy tho..

    ReplyDelete