My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Fantastic Friday!

Well ladies; it is another sunny and beautiful day; but quite chilly. Just seeing the sun beaming through my freshly washed windows; lol. is a treat.  You can tell I don't do windows that often. In case you don;t visit Sew It's Finished....here is the Virginia Star completely finished...It measures 88"x98" I finished the quilting yesterday afternoon and bound it last night...now it goes on my website for sale...I hope you all have a very nice weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Your quilt is gorgeous!! Love the quilting you did as well , I am sure you will not have a problem selling it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. obviously like your website but you need to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth nevertheless I will surely come back again.

    ReplyDelete