My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday Again...

Oh my the winter is flying by....even though we still have way too much snow here..it is beautiful to look at.
Certainly wakes me up when I venture outside...lol.  I wanted to share my Tree/House quilt with you this morning....I finished it on Friday....so; here it is....Everyone have a great week...you know; I am having so much fun with these blogs...I thoroughly enjoy seeing everyone's projects. It is very inspiring....and lots of
help too....it is amazing the things you learn doing this...and the sharing is great....exchanging patterns...and ideas is fantastic..I have met so many talented people. And I hope you enjoy viewing my website..in my last post....I built it myself; which was something for me; believe me.....lol..off to a a little housework before I quilt......hmmmmmmmmm.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous job on the quilting. Love it Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever thought about creating an e-book or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog centered on the same subjects you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would value your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete