My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snowing still

It is still snowing a bit...but is sooo very pretty outside...besides making a mess and cleaning up this past couple of weeks,...I have managed to get quite a bit of snow shoeing in...it is beautiful in the woods right now.  And Thursday; my carpet will be layed; hopefully..then back to quilting...can't wait to get one in the frames and back to the sewing room as well....I am enjoying all the UFO blogs that are being posted....and makes me anxious to be one of them......

2 comments:

  1. I have been so busy and have not stepped foot in the quilting room. You must show any UFO's you get finished. Take care and happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marjorie, Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I mostly use Photoshop but make my collages in a very old editing program called Picture It. Take care and have a wonderful day. Jen

    ReplyDelete