My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

WIP Wednesday

Loving this!!! Well girls; this week was mainly wrapping gifts for me. But I have managed to get sashing put on my quilt top.....I have many projects on the go; let me see; The Virginia Star, Log Cabin to be quilted, Tree/House to be quilted, and a couple of 4 patches(scrappy) to be quilted. I will start right after the new year hand quilting all of these....can't wait!!!!
Make sure you check out Freshly Pieced Lee has some of the best ideas ever..great blog!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow what a gorgeous quilt top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! love the black and white - so striking. These are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! All those diamonds... wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it's amazing!! Is it all black and white? I thought in a previous picture it was dark green and white, but here it looks black and white. Love it, either way! Such great contrast!

    Thanks for linking up with WIP Wednesday! See you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! I love how it is coming along.

    ReplyDelete