My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Project

Another day...another quilt top...I just can't stop!!!...lol. I love sewing so much...and I enjoy reading all of your stories about sewing and quilting.....I have started a Virginia Star...been itching to get at it; so here we go....will show you the progress so far this afternoon....going to stop for a bit..have a tea...then will be time to start my supper..so here it is..the dark green is Christmas Punch/Thimbleberries..print is Hoffman/California International..the white is a tone on tone...


X
Did anyone notice I had one of the points pieced wrong?  I didn't until I saw it in this pic...it's the one up above the X I placed .....have to flip that around...lol...can't have two greens together,eh...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marjorie!

    Wow, that is quite an ambitious project! All those points to match! I am too lazy lately to do anything but quick-piecing.

    Your quilts are gorgeous! They look so beautiful spread on out the bed. I love the shoes one, I will have to make one of those some day!

    Your gardens are lovely! Isn't that something, that most quilters are gardeners, too!

    Keep up the great work and being an inspiration to us all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must express my gratitude for your kind-heartedness for those people who actually need assistance with this one niche. Your personal commitment to passing the message all-around came to be definitely interesting and has in most cases encouraged others like me to arrive at their ambitions. Your new insightful suggestions implies a lot a person like me and even further to my fellow workers. Thanks a ton; from each one of us.

    ReplyDelete