My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A New Morning

Well it isn't raining quite yet; but suppose..darn!! It is dull and very very windy..but hey; yesterday the quilting bee was fun..it was so nice to get together with the ladies again; you know all the quilt talk and gossip..lol.
It is a great way to socialize together; you know.....we quilted a trip around the world for the minister for Christmas....it was a mixture of nice greens...beautiful quilt....if I get a chance; I'll get a pic from the one lady who took a camera; oops, I guess it was the lady who's house we were at...the rest of us didn;t think about it..imagine that!!!! lol. Well; off to apps this morning then home to start cleaning the basement.grrrrrrrrrr

1 comment:

  1. A lot of thanks for your own labor on this web site. Kate enjoys engaging in investigation and it's really easy to understand why. I know all regarding the dynamic way you make valuable things on this web blog and even foster participation from people on that content then our princess is now being taught a whole lot. Have fun with the remaining portion of the new year. You are always conducting a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete