My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fabric Shops

I am so tired of the few fabric shops we have in our area...the ones we have are very nice..good fabric...but not enough of them..no competitive pricing anymore.....

Oh well; what to do ......It is a beautiful day today..sunny and warm.....was in the city all morning running errands...checking out the fabric......love it....just miss the shops that have closed down lately. Anyway; off to find a new project to start.....I love to finish one; but then the dilemma.....ok; what's next??? I have to be kept busy.....a sin; really....lol

1 comment:

  1. There are never enough fabric stores. The more the merrier I say. Take care.

    ReplyDelete